The Ipsum Browser Extension
Flipsum-Ipsum was created by web developers, for web developers. The browser extension is a simple non-intrusive way of creating ipsum copy quickly and easily from Firefox and Chrome.
No adverts, and nothing to get in your way. Just really easy access to loads of gobbledygook with a simple-to-use browser extension.
Version 1.0.2 : 4th June 2021 (Current)
- Connect to local storage (Firefox & Chrome) to persist the selected Ipsum generator and the paragraph count.
- Improved support for light & dark browser themes.
- Replace the Copy button with two new buttons, Copy HTML and Copy Text
- Removed the “Go” button – auto-grab new Ipsum text when the Ipsum drop-down or paragraph-count change (debounced).
- Initial release for Firefox & Chrome browsers
Create your Own App
You can use the free Ipsum REST API to build your own app. If you’ve got an idea for an app but you’re not quite sure how to write one, check out this WordPress tutorial on how to pull data from a REST API.
👇👇 Have you built and app that uses the Flipsum-Ipsum API? Let us know in the comments below 👇👇